Friday, January 25, 2008

Self-Promotion Meme

I got tagged by Ribeye for a meme that I haven't seen yet, and since it's a bunch of shameless self-promotion, I'll play. Don't think that means that I'll play the next time, though. I still hate these meme thingees.

The rules are as follows: Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key topics given here: Family, Friends, Yourself, Your love, Anything you like.

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you've probably already seen most of these posts. If not, enjoy my trip down memory lane.

Family: My family is all pretty awesome. Crazy, but pretty cool people, nonetheless. I wrote about my mommy on her birthday.

Friends: I have many friends, but none as important to me as the fibromyalgeurs.

Myself: I have been sucked in on several previous occasions; I think it has something to do with the fact that I can't say no. You can read meme #1 here, and meme #2 here.

My love: I love my husband. I love him most when he brings this home.

Anything you like: I like a lot of things, but I think that the thing that I like the most is poo.

As usual, I'm not going to tag anyone. But feel free to play. It's kinda fun reading through old posts and picking out the ones to use. Let me know if you do play, so I can come reminisce with you.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In light of fibromyalgia's abandonment as a real disease, I think I found another cause for these mysterious episodes of malaise, lethargy, diffuse aches and pains, fatigue, lack of motivation, whining, drama and... the list goes on...

I was watching Paranormal State on A&E and this fat, whiney chick was describing this exact set of symptoms. Guess what? They determined she was haunted! Yes that's right we have a new reason to come to the ED "I'm haunted! Give me drugs!" Oh and apparently it makes you wear clothes 6 sizes too small, overpluck your eyebrows and forget to brush your teeth.

Shari Ann