Saturday, January 12, 2008

Dating your sister: It's not just an Arkansas thing anymore!

So these twins that were separated at birth met and fell in love and got married because they didn't know any better.

"They were never told that they were twins," Alton said. "They met later in life and felt an inevitable attraction, and the judge had to deal with the consequences of the marriage that they entered into and all the issues of their separation."
Yeah, they had a connection all right.... it's called a placenta!

Ew.

3 comments:

Full-On-Forward said...

EWWWWW is right!!!! What pair of their Jean------sorry Genes didn't look familiar?

You don't owe me a laugh--You Always make me laugh so we're even. I have missed being your Corn Pone so I'll try to visit much more often!!!!

Hope the Holidays were awesome and we'll see ya regularly again!!!!

John

Full-On-Forward said...

OH oh OH\\please send me the cat vid or tell me how to get it!!! We LIVE that every morning or nap time--I LOVED it & Gotta have it


john.mcelveen@gmail.com

Joeymom said...

How did they finally figure it out? Look in the mirror?