- I'm allergic to cats. Especially furry ones. I'm back to taking a Benadryl chaser with my Flonase cocktail every morning.
- The Fibromyalgia cats are confused as to why there is a ball of fur trying to play with them while they are trying to sleep. (He apparently only needs 21 hours of sleep a day, as opposed to their 23 hours.)
- He likes the brat. He'll let her play with him for hours, and he sleeps on her bed.
- I have to vacuum 3 times a week now. My socks have furballs on them.
- My scrubs are navy blue, and MonkeyHusband's are black. It takes 10 minutes to de-fur ourselves to go to work every night.
I've decided that I'm going to replace my navy blue scrubs with some nice, new, don't-show-cat-fur ceil blue scrubs. So imagine my glee to get an email from a place that I actually shop, wanting me to put a link on my blog!
I bought all of my current scrubs, as well as MonkeyHusband's, from Scrubshopper.com last year. Their prices are as good as anywhere else (better on some sale items), and their customer service is great.
And they have these, too. And these.
So click on the logo above, or over on the sidebar, and go check 'em out. You can get 10% off if you enter Coupon Code SSBLOG10 at checkout. Cuz Scrubshopper luuuurves them some bloggers!