Thursday, September 20, 2007

I've found a job for The Speaker!

She can be the campaign manager for Lee L. Mercer, Jr. as he makes his bid for the Democratic Presidential Candidate.

His reasons for running are numerous, but I especially like

#49. To Prove the United States Government killed my sex life, my wife sex life, my daughter-in –laws sex life both may sons and other of my family members sex life with Espionage Experimentation and Espionage Exploitation sex killing.
Running for President to prove you don't have a sex life?
#34. To Prove the government owes me Zillions of Dollars in money and is refraining to pay me and my business Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three) Business and Commerce Intelligence National and International.
Zillions? How many zeros is that?
#23. To Prove I have solved every crime in the world as it happens from zero to start to finish for every crime done in Business and Commerce Intelligence National and International .
OJ, watch out! He knows the truth!
#56. To Prove Jeb Bush is all in my house with disease.

Now, there's a reason to run for President. You can't be havin' no Jeb Bush all up in yo' house with disease!

Woo-Hoo! Crayzees Unite!


H/T Matt G.

4 comments:

knitalot3 said...

OMG! The Democrats can never win! Gee whiz Beav! Him or Hillary?

Time to move to Canada. (not really)

Nurse K said...

Why should the Speaker be the campaign manager when she could run for President too? She could be the Speaker for all People of the United States Including But Not Limited to Nurses.

Krystal said...

This makes me smile every time :)

RealisticRN said...

MG,
I have one acronym for you...WTF? This guy is actually depleting my Englebert buzz--the only thing that got me through the night!!!! Surely this guy is an escaped psych pt...and the only thing that comforts me is that Ross Perot didn't win, neither will he.
Please don't encourage the crayzees to unite--they outnumber us BIG TIME!
RRN